Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Childhood


the 90's were not that bad, to be honest my childhood was definitely less stessful and complicated than the life I'm living now. First English cartoons on "Cartoon Network", pretending to sing foreign songs such as "We are the champions". Actually I was able to pronounce the ..cos we are the champions! part right. There were also Lego blocks that I could play with for hours.Remember the  pain when you stepped on one..AUCH...I'm pretty sure that If I were born few years earlier I would join one of those boys bands,you know,there is always this 5th guy who can't sing, dance and is not really that good looking but he's in the band so gets attention. It was not always rainbows and butterflies and even now when I think back on these times, I feel sorry for myself sometimes. Much as life sucks from time to time I only want to remember the good times that I had,with no sorrows and no regrets. Now here's a song this song that for some purpose reminds me my childhood. I can still picture myself constructing another Lego castle and killing the evil wizard when...snap back to reality...diploma paper won't write itself :)





3 comments:

  1. your haircut... I don't know whether to laugh or cry :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...Let's just pretend I was cute and adorable then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how you have that cool and slightly skeptical look of yours already there :)

    ReplyDelete