Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Scarface

I think that most people would agree with me that Al Pacino is a remarkable actor. I've seen him in "The Godfather", "Carlito's way" and other movies, but the first time when I said WOW was after watching a movie that became one of my favorite movies ever...."Scarface"......I remember it as it was yesterday. Almost six years ago I was invited by my Polish-American friend to his place. Earlier that day we spent few hours playing basketball so we were exhausted. He offered a cold beer and a good movie. We were really exhausted. He knew the movie already so as soon as we finished our beers he fell asleep. I did not...I got hipnotized by the movie.The plot, soundtrack and the main character, Tony Montana...the movie was genius!  Much as I respect Al Pacino for being such a good actor, the person that I truly adore is the main hero of "Scarface". To be honest I learned some of the quotes by heart(especially the final scene), the theme has become my ringtone and the very movie is in my top 10 movies ever......In case you did not have the pleasure to watch "Scarface" here's a short video with the "Push it to the limit" soundtrack....enjoy:D

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it! You're 22 now and you were drinking bear six years ago (when you were 16)?! :D

    ReplyDelete